Deepy was a kind, loving individual who used to always put himself forward to help others. He was a great son, brother and friends towards all the individuals he knew and met. It is upsetting and heart-breaking that he lost his battle to depression, even more so that we weren’t able to hep him. However, Deepy impacted many of us, he made the message loud and clear to us that mental health awareness is a big issue not just for women but also men.
It is important for us to share Deepy’s story and to vocalise mental well-being in our community. We need to encourage all individuals to be unafraid to talk to someone by normalising talking about mental health, as well as by showing that we are open to help.
This hoodie is in dedication to Deepy, he was passionate about cars and 3smoke. Half of all profits made on this hoodie will go to his gofundme page, in which all funds will be going toward a foundation in Deepy’s name for mental health.
This an oversized hoodie so please check the size guide before ordering, as we don’t accept returns for ordering the incorrect size.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua