Our black Kisaan definiton t-shirt is in support of the farmers protest. Sherni Banke aims to educate individuals on what a Kisaan (farmer) is defined as. We hope to use this clothing product to spread awareness and gratitude towards our farmers.
All proceeds made from purchase will go to Khalsa Aid.
Please check sizing by clicking on the size guide. This is unisex t-shirt therefore it is tailored to fit both men and women.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua